Develop a schedule of activities for different types of projects in Excel; ideal for planning engineers, scheduling and project managers.
Structure, elaborate and control the activities of any type of project, easily in a graphical way and with up to 100 activities, through Excel.
Project management has to be quite strict, in order to be able to complete the different phases and activities within the established timeframe. With this activity schedule in Excel, you will be able to register up to 100 activities of a project with their respective responsible and deadlines given in calendar dates. Some of the benefits you will have are:
- Generate a project activity schedule dynamically.
- You can add up to 15 people responsible for the project activities.
- This activity schedule in Excel is not only useful for projects, but also for very detailed maintenance work.
- Visual control of the activities during the duration of the project.
- Exclude up to 10 unwanted dates in projects, in addition to Saturdays and Sundays.
- Make breaks within the project duration to see the progress of the project visually.
- You do not need additional software to Excel (works in Microsoft Excel 2013, 2016 and 2019 Windows operating system).
In the following video you will find the explanation of how project schedule template in Excel works.
This powerful Excel format costs only $47.99. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.